• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Tec #27 a "bigger" book than Action #1 right now?

30 posts in this topic

There was just something about that Action 1 that bothered me. First, it looked over graded, second, it looked stiff and unsupple and thirdly, my spidey senses were tingling as far as pressing is concerned. That, along with the whitest cream pages metro had ever seen, turned me off. The fact that I couldn't afford it, had something to do with it too.

Metropolis sold the CGC F/VF and Metropolis sold the CGC FN as well. And Metropolis sold a CGC VG a few weeks ago.

the 7.0 might have originated with Metro (truth is, NO ONE I know of finds and brings more Action 1 and Tec 27's to market than Metro), but I believe they sold it before or when it sold for $190K and then it resold for $259K...could be wrong, but I was contacted by someone else when it was offered recently for $259K... S can chime in and correct me here, of course

and, the 6.0 I know Metro sold at least once, maybe twice (shrug)

and indeed, they just supplied the beautiful 4.0 cgc copy that was recently slabbed (thumbs u

and they took a restored one from me as part of the trade on the 4.0.

They also bought my 2nd restored copy on Friday.

I know - I'm a #27 short now.

Metropolis sold the CGC F/VF and Metropolis sold the CGC FN as well. And Metropolis sold a CGC VG a few weeks ago.

the 7.0 might have originated with Metro (truth is, NO ONE I know of finds and brings more Action 1 and Tec 27's to market than Metro), but I believe they sold it before or when it sold for $190K and then it resold for $259K...could be wrong, but I was contacted by someone else when it was offered recently for $259K... S can chime in and correct me here, of course

and indeed, they just supplied the beautiful 4.0 cgc copy that was recently slabbed (thumbs u

:o

:o

:o:o

hm

No. Action 1 is the bigger book but what do I know after this auction.
you know that you can sell me your copy of action 1 :baiting:

I Know.......I must re evaluate the value of Action 1s with this new imput.

I wonder if the 6.0 would have done better outside of this recession?

I thought the book was recession proof[well maybe just a little it is] It didnt get the price I thought it would get but it was a nice price for [fine]

I thought the book was recession proof[well maybe just a little it is] It didnt get the price I thought it would get but it was a nice price for [fine]

given the results, i would say spending $300K+ on a comic book is pretty recession proof (thumbs u

given the results, i would say spending $300K+ on a comic book is pretty recession proof (thumbs u

Agreed.