• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Marvel Spotlight #5?

44 posts in this topic

On Topic!

I havent seen very many High Grades on this book either myself.If you really want one for your self probably wait a year after the movie to pay what might be a reasonable price but if you want one now Ouch!!

Davidking623

I've got to respectfully disagree with you...I think this book is running up in value not only because of the movie hype but because it is a solid key...

I think it will hold it's value after the movie and probably stay that way...that's why mine is a keeper.... thumbsup2.gif

On Topic!

I havent seen very many High Grades on this book either myself.If you really want one for your self probably wait a year after the movie to pay what might be a reasonable price but if you want one now Ouch!!

Davidking623

I've got to respectfully disagree with you...I think this book is running up in value not only because of the movie hype but because it is a solid key...

I think it will hold it's value after the movie and probably stay that way...that's why mine is a keeper.... thumbsup2.gif

I agree with that. I've always loved this book. thumbsup2.gif

On Topic!

Davidking623

I rocked the boat a little without trying Sorry! I do think I said what might be a reasonable price in a year after the movie.I definitely dont think It's reasonable right now! I think the book is a quality solid book also! I loved the story in the book I read that Fair copy before I sold it and loved the story.Wish i had kept it now!I read it after I sold it since I hadnt before!

Davidking623