• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Marvel Spotlight #5?

44 posts in this topic

Yup...only paid .20 cents for it....plus grading.... insane.gif

That looks like a Greggy Reject... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My reject got a gift 9.4 so I dumped it for $550 fast. However, the buyer got over $1K for it on eBay from a spec, as the buyer bought another 9.4 around the same time. I hate it when people I sell books to make more $$ than I. Doesn't happen much but 893frustrated.gif

The 9.0 is the TMNT 2, [!@#%^&^] 893naughty-thumb.gif If you're going to try and slam me, at least get your facts straight!! grin.gif

Still shocked the epic was only a 9.2 - it's nicer than the 9.6 #4 confused-smiley-013.gif

The 9.0 is the TMNT 2, [!@#%^&^] 893naughty-thumb.gif If you're going to try and slam me, at least get your facts straight!! grin.gif

Still shocked the epic was only a 9.2 - it's nicer than the 9.6 #4 confused-smiley-013.gif

Regardless, the Epic 1 is basically worthless at a grade under 9.6! tongue.gif

Thought about it but I probably won't bother... confused-smiley-013.gif
Just sell them so I can gauge the market for these books. Then, I submit the better copies in my stash! laugh.gif

:) The thing about ebay is that raw grading stinks. I just recently had a run in with jerrybyrnes. I always bought CGC books from him, but recently took a chance on some Monster On the Prowls and was disappointed with the overgrades. He was sort of a 8===D about it so I decided not to even bother returning them since the cost of postage was a high percentage of the initial costs of the books and did not justify the hassle of me wasting my time to do so.

That sucks Rick they overgrade even when you know they have to know better!

I just bought a hugh lot of Master of Kung Fus from Showcase 17-120 in advertised 9.0 / 9.4 with Special Marvel edition 15 and 16 same grade.the 15 16 17 18 19 20 are probably around most being no better than 7.5 date stamps also, with most some rolled spine it started to pick up at 21 but was I disappointed still havent heard back from them yet! I was a big believer in Showcase but not for large lots anymore.

Davidking623

I am not saying were all perfect but really come on!!!