• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

You know I have done some ghost hunting before.Have you ever heard of the Amargosa Hotel in Death Valley? We had a group of 8 people go and had the run of the hotel,we were the only ones there.Man did we have some crazy stuff happen that night,even photographed an apparition.If you ever get out to the west coast,you've gotta go to this place,just crazy. :eek:
I haven't heard of it, but I will look it up. I do mainly New England folklore(Danvers, Lizzie Borden, Joe English Hill, "Ocean Born" Mary, haunted cemeteries, etc). I was surrounded by multiple untimely deaths at my high school in the early 90's and became obsessed with regional ghost stories to this day. New England is a very eerie place in spots, thus explaining my fascination with Locke & Key and The Crow.

That's it.

There were more photos with the appearances at all hours of the day. I didn't get the chance to visit the underground area where the TAPS team had the little girl call them for help.

But I won't say I went out of my way on that one. But the hotel is GORGEOUS!

I was telling Jerel this.

They play "The Shining" 24-hours daily at the Stanley Hotel (both the old and new version). It's pretty funny, because when I turned on the hotel TV the first time, I said to my wife, "HOLY SHYT! The Shining is on. What's the odds of that happening?"

lol

Jerel, I think many grabbed them up as they were in the know about it being the 1st cameo appearance of The Crow. So you and Jen will have to hold off for now in having a stack of them.

:insane: