• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

So many damn crooks on ebay. :frustrated:

Funny thing was she wasted no time at all, and the day the delivery status changed to delivered, the transaction reversal was submitted.

It definitely feels like it was planned.

Morning folks.

I had an interesting experience on Ebay auctioning off my Crow 1 CGC 9.6 Second Print. The winning bidder, who had emailed me before and after the end of the auction what a huge fan she was, waited until the book arrived and then tried to reverse the payment through her bank as an unauthorized transaction.

That's the first time I have ever had this happen. Forunately, I use Delivery Confirmation for everything, so PayPal took note of this and cancelled the reversal.

If anyone has plans of auctioning Crow books on Ebay, and want to know the username in advance to make your own decision what to do, send me a PM. I did notice she has bought another Crow book from a seller I know of, so I wouldn't be surprised if she comes knocking at your door.

You don't have to PM it to people you can post it right here.

You are stating something that happened without embellishment, I don't see a lawsuit in your future.

You don't have to PM it to people you can post it right here.

You are stating something that happened without embellishment, I don't see a lawsuit in your future.

A lawsuit??!!

:ohnoez:

I'll stick to my plan of sharing the experience where others may need it. But you, counselor, are always trusted and appreciated.

:foryou:

:eyeroll:

:troll:

Okay, so anybody have anything positive that happened lately Crow-related to post in this thread?

:baiting:

My other hobby is training crows.

crows_day.jpg