• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

So the consensus is Crow 1,2,3, and 4 have lower print runs then

Caliber Presents 1?

hm

Depends on the book. And these are estimates, though Michael/Mschmidt had a very good reference on the Crow 1-4, and I trust his information.

Caliber Presents 1 = 10,000

Crow 1 = 10,000

Crow 2 = 7,000

Crow 3 = 5,000

Crow 4 = 12,000

Wow! I never realized how low a print run Caliber Presents 1 was, for some reason I was thinking 50,000, this book just got a whole lot more attractive to me.

I guess I'm the only one that this happened to and maybe I will never know why.

Please, you're making my stomach ache wondering about my book now. CGC can't grade these books fast enough now.

:(

I got my grades, and it definitely wasn't these books O'Barr may have damaged.

:whee:

I guess I'm the only one that this happened to and maybe I will never know why.

Please, you're making my stomach ache wondering about my book now. CGC can't grade these books fast enough now.

:(

I got my grades, and it definitely wasn't these books O'Barr may have damaged.

:applause:

Should I start collecting these? hm

If you can find the HG stuff before Bosco then heck ya

lol

It's safe to get back in the water now. The only books I need are one copy of Caliber Presents 15 and Deadworld 10. All other books have been found.

lol

It's safe to get back in the water now. The only books I need are one copy of Caliber Presents 15 and Deadworld 10. All other books have been found.

Horder! :foryou:

lol

I would help ya out but someone bought my copies of those :gossip:

lol

Yeah, but is that both variants? :ohnoez:

Yeah, but is that both variants. :ohnoez:

lol

I thought about that. But you and I personally know what a bear it is just to find one nice copy of any of the two covers.

I'll leave that to the variant collectors. Especially knowing your hunting skills, it will be you tracking down at least one of each in 9.4 or better condition.

:wishluck:

Yeah, but is that both variants. :ohnoez:

lol

I thought about that. But you and I personally know what a bear it is just to find one nice copy of any of the two covers.

I'll leave that to the variant collectors. Especially knowing your hunting skills, it will be you tracking down at least one of each in 9.4 or better condition.

:wishluck:

It's the only reason it's so appealing to find both variants now, because of their scarcity in HG.

It's the only reason it's so appealing to find both variants now, because of their scarcity in HG.

And we now know there are high-grade copies out there because there will be at least one 9.8 signed example in the census soon.

:o

Wow! I never realized how low a print run Caliber Presents 1 was, for some reason I was thinking 50,000, this book just got a whole lot more attractive to me.

hm

Give it a week for my CP 1 to come back and I just may have a gorgeous CGC SS 9.4 for sale.

hm

Give it a week for my CP 1 to come back and I just may have a gorgeous CGC SS 9.4 for sale.

Another one! :roflmao:

Edited by BlackBoxComic