• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED...THANKS!

5 posts in this topic

I mistakenly rejected a transfer request on a book (transaction was about 5 months old so my memory isn't what it used to be) and need to correct it...who do I contact or how do I do this?

THX IN ADVANCE!

Tom

Just manually remove the book from your set and then delete it.

I removed the book like 5 months ago when I did the transaction, so it's long gone. I received the standard email asking me to Accept or Reject the transfer and I clicked Reject with a note to the person saying that this wasn't my book that they had made a mistake...

My mistake is not remembering that this was a sold book 5 months ago...

Any other suggestions?

Is there someone I can call...I went back into the email to try and change my response but it said that I was done with it and did not give me that option (?) (shrug)

Go to your Control Panel. The active tab should be your competitive sets. Right next to that is a gray tab for your Comic List. Click that and it will bring up a list of all books registered to you, whether they are in a set or not. Browse through it to see if the book is there and, if so, delete it.

Go to your Control Panel. The active tab should be your competitive sets. Right next to that is a gray tab for your Comic List. Click that and it will bring up a list of all books registered to you, whether they are in a set or not. Browse through it to see if the book is there and, if so, delete it.

THANKS...I emailed Gemma and she fixed it...

THANKS Gemma! :headbang: