• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's Random Raw Sale! Treasure or *spoon*? You decide!

226 posts in this topic

Keep em comin :sumo:

Ok, ok...

First two more, then a smoke break, then the big book. :wink:

Faust 1

NM-

$5

015.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks, Sean! PM to come in a bit, but just to let you know, I should be listing at least about 10 more books tonight with more to follow through the rest of the week. Browse at your leisure. :grin:

Locke & Key: Head Games 1

Sketch variant

NM+

$14

004-4.jpg

Locke & Key: Head Games 2

Sketch variant

NM+

$14

003-6.jpg

You got it! Thanks! PM will be coming later tonight.

Ahhh...sales. :cloud9:

Ok, ok, I suck! lol

BTW, Dawgwindu, PM sent. :wink:

Okay, now for the 1993 Marvel reprints. All the following comics are from a batch I acquired as a kid that I received as a gift for my birthday. They are mail-order comics from JCPenney. They're strange just in the sheer choices of issues that Marvel reprinted, seemingly drawing titles out of a hat at random! lol

But as I've researched them more now, apparently they are pretty rare and, in the case of some of the issues, worth more than the original! lol

All of them are characterized by a back cover like this one, depicting Wolverine in an ad for an X-Men video:

006.jpg

All of the non-Silver Age reprints are also characterized by a swinging Spider-Man 30th Anniversary design in the UPC box:

007-2.jpg