• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your ComicLink Losses!! :((

38 posts in this topic

ASM #70 9.6 Rocky Mountain....I bid $500... :gossip: it went for $1100

I bid up on that one up to $400 and a few of the other Rocky Mountain ASMs (67 & 95) and ASM 96 with the Diamond insert, which I was sniped at the last minute...lost by $10. :frustrated:

Conan #1 9.4, I did bid $555, it sold for $557, aaarrggghhh :cry:

I did not know you were in the market for one Patrick. I just sold a 9.4 copy for $500.

I am looking for the "dark colors" version (I already have a "light colors" copy) with at least ow/w pages and nice centering, so if you find another one, I'll buy it for $500 for sure.

I did not know you were in the market for one Patrick. I just sold a 9.4 copy for $500.

I am looking for the "dark colors" version (I already have a "light colors" copy) with at least ow/w pages and nice centering, so if you find another one, I'll buy it for $500 for sure.

Can you explain the light v. dark colors thing? Do you mean just the density of the inks as they vary through the print run?

Can you explain the light v. dark colors thing? Do you mean just the density of the inks as they vary through the print run?

hm

I was not aware of any special variegation of Conan #1's :popcorn:

Sure, from Comiclink web site, here is a "dark colors" version :

conan1a.jpg

and here is a "light colors" version :

conan1b.jpg

On the light version, the brown on upper front cover is all brown, almost uniform color, while on the dark version, the brown becomes darker when you go up, becoming almost black.