• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whoa..!!! San Diego Con 4 day memberships already SOLD OUT !!

31 posts in this topic

McVitties Digestives? Is this some crazy Yank trick? Where can I find them?

Got me. Aren't they a Canadian staple?? All I know is when the wife and I were vacationing in Victoria.....we picked up these round cookie/cracker kind of things called McVitties Digestives and they were awesome !! I've never seen em in the states....

(shrug) They're available on the East Coast.

Did you get your tickets Greggy?
I have arranged for an exhibitor pass through one of my sources.

I believe you and I are the only ones getting exhibitor passes from that source this year.

Technically, I gave that one to my co-worker. I had to arrange my other one from another big dealer.

I couldn't get tix...I waited too long :doh:

Dumbazz

Jackazz

I believe you and I are the only ones getting exhibitor passes from that source this year.

Technically, I gave that one to my co-worker. I had to arrange my other one from another big dealer.

Dumbazz

Jackazz

You only need to show up for a day anyways because you're a poor mofo.

This is the earliest I can remember. It just doesn't pay to wait. Sorry to anyone who missed out. I guess you can still buy 4 individual day passes.......

Got mine passes, got my airfare and got my hotel. Am I missing anything? Where's the nearest Tim Hortons to the convention center?

Probably in Vancouver, B.C. Canada lol

I thought Tim's was having problems with their US expansion due to the rapidly shrinking US economy and had to pull back on some of their stores in the States.

Looks like I will need to bring my own supply of Canadian food. Wonder if I can carry on back bacon, Hortons coffee and some maple syrup?

Can I wear my beaver pelt in SD?

Just make sure you LEAVE the Canadian beer !! But you can bring a pack of McVitties Digestives for me if you remember. I love those things :blush:

Go to the Stupidstore in Deadmonton and you'll find it, fool.

Mr T? Is that you? Who would have thought greggy was Mr T's shill account?

Dumbazz

Jackazz

You only need to show up for a day anyways because you're a poor mofo.

Yeah I'm so poor I can't even pay attention right now :eek:

This is the earliest I can remember. It just doesn't pay to wait. Sorry to anyone who missed out. I guess you can still buy 4 individual day passes.......

Got mine passes, got my airfare and got my hotel. Am I missing anything? Where's the nearest Tim Hortons to the convention center?

I thought Tim's was having problems with their US expansion due to the rapidly shrinking US economy and had to pull back on some of their stores in the States.

Looks like I will need to bring my own supply of Canadian food. Wonder if I can carry on back bacon, Hortons coffee and some maple syrup?

Just make sure you LEAVE the Canadian beer !! But you can bring a pack of McVitties Digestives for me if you remember. I love those things :blush:

Mr T? Is that you? Who would have thought greggy was Mr T's shill account?

I'm on a plane! I'm on a plane!

What is Stupidstore?

What is Stupidstore?

Superstore

Large big box retail chain with the lowest prices. Carrys mostly groceries but also clothing, toiletries and housewares. Strong competition for Walmart.

What is Stupidstore?

Superstore

Large big box retail chain with the lowest prices. Carrys mostly groceries but also clothing, toiletries and housewares. Strong competition for Walmart.

Shouldn't he know? :banana:

What is Stupidstore?

Superstore

Shouldn't he know? :banana:

(shrug) He is from Edmonton.