• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drew's HG CGC Big Bronze Avengers Blowout

77 posts in this topic

Nice Books Drew....You should sella couple here on the boards because they books are so hot right now.

Good Luck!

John

Huh? He is selling them on the boards.

Isn't he? ????

Thought you would be buying some Garry!

He may be.... :gossip:

:shy:

For anyone who doesn't know Andrew, he is great to deal with. Honest, helpful, excellent packager and all round first rate guy. (worship)

Anybody can buy with confidence from him. (thumbs u

For anyone who doesn't know Andrew, he is great to deal with. Honest, helpful, excellent packager and all round first rate guy. (worship)

Anybody can buy with confidence from him. (thumbs u

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Garry.

I've been around the boards for nearly 2 years, but this is only my second sales thread. However, I've done many private deals, and there are many boardies who know me and (I think! I hope?) will vouch for me.

C'mon guys and gals! Show those Avengers some love!

There's the slab that we already spoke about, how many more is an optimal amount to make the most of the postage?

I agree with you guys. Drew has bought several books from me (several of which he is now selling) and he has always been upfront, honest and quick. He is a great guy to deal with. Sorry to see you are selling them Drew....I am almost tempted to buy a few of them back.

What is going to be your new focus?

Sorry to see you are selling them Drew....I am almost tempted to buy a few of them back.

What is going to be your new focus?

Aw, shucks fellas! :blush:

Thanks!

Scott, I'm just getting back to my original collecting goal: completing my Avengers 1-100 set. As the number of books missing from my 1-100 set became fewer and fewer, it became harder and harder (and more expensive) to fill the holes.

But I was still jonesing to buy comics, so i expanded my focus to include 101-125... and then 126-200... and then 200-250...

I realized, though, that all the money I spent on issues 101-250 could have been spent on a REALLY nice copy of #9... or #56...

So I'm getting back to basics. I have 8 issues left to go in my HG 1-100 set (plus a few others I'd like to upgrade). I'm going to complete the set this year.