• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed

6 posts in this topic

My apologies for posting on what is probably the wrong forum. Searching was worthless. Could someone please tell me the time limits on editing posts? Is it from the last edit or from the original post time? I don't wish to run a sales thread beyond the time limits of being able to edit it to reflect sales and price changes. Thanks.

My apologies for posting on what is probably the wrong forum. Searching was worthless. Could someone please tell me the time limits on editing posts? Is it from the last edit or from the original post time? I don't wish to run a sales thread beyond the time limits of being able to edit it to reflect sales and price changes. Thanks.

three days from when the post was made, so it's a moving target in a sales thread.

Insofar as I know there's no time limit on editing posts. However, there IS a time limit on editing post TITLES.

But it's out there a couple days, at least. That's why you see titles like Thread Closed if a seller had good ( or bad ) luck with their sales thread.