• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barry Kitson Signing

4 posts in this topic

I just got this email so I thought I'd share it with you good folks.

Barry Kitson Signing at

Cards, Comics & Collectibles of Reisterstown, MD

REISTERSTOWN, MD - MARCH 18, 2009 - Barry Kitson, artist of Marvel Comics' Amazing Spider-Man, will appear at Cards, Comics & Collectibles of Reisterstown, MD on Wednesday April 1, 2009. No joke!

Barry, whose work on Amazing Spider-Man includes the first story in the best-selling "Obama issue" #583, has had his work published in many titles, including runs on Marvel's The Order and Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four and DC's Legion of Super-Heroes, The Titans, and Empire.

The signing will be held on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 from 3pm to 7:30pm. Our address is 100 A Chartley Dr., Reisterstown, MD 21136. For more information, call Cards, Comics & Collectibles at 410-526-7410.

May 1st starts our 25th year!

He's probably stopping over in DC to pick up his reps before heading to emerald city con that weekend. Just a guess.

$100 to anyone who can score me a sketch, but knowing the time he takes, probably won't be sketching.