• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STOLEN ART ALERT- NEW GODS #6 cover art by Kirby.(also Worlds Finest #231 cover)

1 post in this topic

Hi folks,

Legal claim to this art has me "continuing to search" for it every so often and keep records of these occasional "posts" to public forums in my efforts to recover it, so here goes again...

If anyone has any leads on the location of the original cover art to the cover of New Gods #6 by Jack Kirby (the "Glory Boat" cover), it is STOLEN from my person years ago...yes, I still have the proof of ownership, and there is a $1000. reward for information leading to it's recovery...no questions asked, and discression assured of course, I just want my art back...

Stolen along with it was the cover art to World's Finest #231 by Jose Garcia Lopez if anyone has any leads on that as well...(cover has Superman, Batman, their sons, Green Arrow and Flash...).

The search continues...and continues...

many thanks,

JONATHAN MANKUTA