• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ducks!!! Barks!!! Barks Ducks!! Prices Reduced!!!

18 posts in this topic

These Ducks are all from an original owner collection. Books from this collection tended to be nice, fresh copies, some of which have staple discoloration but no migration. I've had them for sale previously in the VCC, but they're here now and marked down 15-20% from the prices I had them at before.

:takeit: takes priority over PMs

PAYMENT: Checks and Money Orders. Personal checks must clear before shipping. I can also take Paypal.

RETURN POLICY: If, for some reason, you're dissatisfied with your order, I will give you a full refund upon return of books.

POSTAGE: In USA $8.00 for 1-3 raw comics. $10.00 for 3 or more. With nice comics like these, I prefer to ship in a box, in bubble wrap, priority mail. I will cover insurance. If the postage is an issue and you would like to opt to take your chance in a padded mailer or media mail, we can discuss that.

Orders totalling over $1000 will be shipped registered/insured $16. Canadian and other foreign shipping will be exact shipping.

weirdpaperlogo.jpg