• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BWS CONANS all CGC 9.6, including #1 - SOLD OUT!

43 posts in this topic

Conan #1 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $1,200 (shipping/insurance included)

Origin and first (comic) appearance of Conan

Pure white pager

You will NOT find this book for sale anywhere else at this price. Is a good price :grin:

conan1cgc96w.jpg

conan1cgc96wbk.jpg

Conan #16 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $210 (shipping included)

This is my favourite Conan short story, and my absolute favourite Conan cover. The Frost Giant's Daughter :cloud9:

conan16cgc96w.jpg

conan16cgc96wbk.jpg

We share the same feelings re: HG Conan slab prices. My favourite BWS covers are #14 and #5 but #16 is next, and I believe this is as good a deal as one can find nowadays so ...

takeit.gif

Not a clue what fezziwig means.

Waiting on the last book before taking my wife to dinner. She hates me.

Tell me about it. I'm in the doghouse because I haven't arranged a special day out for Mother's Day. OK, so she's the mother of my baby, but I thought Mother's Day was about MY mother, right? Amiright? (shrug)

Conan #1 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages $1,200 (shipping/insurance included)

Origin and first (comic) appearance of Conan

Pure white pager

You will NOT find this book for sale anywhere else at this price. Is a good price :grin:

conan1cgc96w.jpg

conan1cgc96wbk.jpg

that's a beautiful book, looks brand new. :cloud9:

This is my favourite Conan short story, and my absolute favourite Conan cover. The Frost Giant's Daughter :cloud9:

We share the same feelings re: HG Conan slab prices. My favourite BWS covers are #14 and #5 but #16 is next, and I believe this is as good a deal as one can find nowadays so ...

takeit.gif

GREAT choice! :applause:

And you're right, these are the prices I would have been pleased to find when I was buying.

EDIT: Gotta agree on #5, that's a great cover! I was after one of those as recently as the last ComicLink auction. Just as well I didn't win now eh?

takeit.gif

GREAT choice! :applause:

And you're right, these are the prices I would have been pleased to find when I was buying.

Well, there goes the book I wanted. I'm out. Congrats to you both. Now, what was it I was supposed to go do again? hm

Well, there goes the book I wanted. I'm out. Congrats to you both. Now, what was it I was supposed to go do again? hm

Better figure it out quick or we are going to be down one less great boardie.

Run, and run fast with a scream of "Sorry Honey, was looking up a nice massage parlor for you in the next week or two." She'll forgive you.

One last shot of the gang all together:

conan96s.jpg

They look good. Imagine how good a complete 1-24 run in uniform 9.6 would look. That was the plan, but it's just out of my reach.

I'll be off to bed soon. I know, it's 'only' 10.35pm here, but if you had a 14 month old baby you'd understand!

I'll check back tomorrow and PM buyers etc (thumbs u

Conan #9 CGC 9.6 off white $150 (shipping included)

conan9cgc96ow.jpg

conan9cgc96owbk.jpg

takeit.gif

(Mmmh ... flawless structure but OW, nonetheless I'll take this too ... who knows, maybe seller will offer a further discount if I buy multiple books?)

Conan #9 CGC 9.6 off white $150 (shipping included)

takeit.gif

(Mmmh ... flawless structure but OW, nonetheless I'll take this too ... who knows, maybe seller will offer a further discount if I buy multiple books?)

Ah, but you bought the book BEFORE you asked for the discount! :baiting:

What the heck, I'm now offering a whopping $5 OFF per additional book! :acclaim:

And now I'm off to bed :grin:

What the heck, I'm now offering a whopping $5 OFF per additional book! :acclaim:

And now I'm off to bed :grin:

Great, I'll splurge the savings on my next brunch! (thumbs u

And now I'm off to bed myself :grin: