• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #5 - 1st Dr. Doom

28 posts in this topic

I've had books with a similar situation = 8.5ish but a long color breaking crease.

I think it will come back with a 7.5, but depending on the page quality, an 8.0 is possible. A nice book and worth slabbing.

is there any right edge resto on this one....nice looking book.....6.5 with the corner crease.....

I did not even see that corner crease,good eye.

I will have to recant my last grade,and say 6.5 as well (thumbs u

is there any right edge resto on this one....nice looking book.....6.5 with the corner crease.....

I did not even see that corner crease,good eye.

I will have to recant my last grade,and say 6.5 as well (thumbs u

I totally missed that my first time round.

I agree, the right edge looks suspect. 6.5/7.0 if that crease is the only major defect.

I agree, the right edge looks suspect. 6.5/7.0 if that crease is the only major defect.

I'd like to know the history of the book, 'cuz I'm thinkin' all 3 edges trimmed . . . :(

There is also a humongo crease through the logo, URFC :whistle:

doh! humongo is an understatement. I would say 5.0 upon further inspection. Assuming it has no CT.

There is also a humongo crease through the LRFC. I would say 4.0/4.5. I was thinking 6.5 without the creases.