• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 168 cgc 9.4 & Conan 24 cgc 9.6

22 posts in this topic

I am concerned that Red Sonja might suck...

I dont think Rose McGowan fits the character. Also the no-name director scares me.

I guess it cant be worse that the Brigette Nielsen version, can it?

Robert Rodriguez = directed El Mariachi & Desperado, worked with Tarantino on From Dusk Till Dawn, co-directed Sin City, etc.

Film will probably still suck though!

Robert Rodriguez is not directing the film. If he was I would have higher hopes. He is Presenting the film, and also a producer. The director is Douglas Aarniokoski, a guy who has served as First AD on most of Rodriguez's movies. He has done some second unit work and also directed Highlander:Endgame as his first feature, but doesn't have many feature credits as Director.

:golfclap:

I did say it would probably suck though!

:golfclap:

I did say it would probably suck though!

Thank goodness I didn't buy a Conan 24 CGC 9.6 because of movie hype. Just wanted a second copy so I have both my sons covered on one of my favorite BWS books ever (next to #1 and his run on Solar 1-10).