• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Covers that take the "HE" out of "HERO"

65 posts in this topic

comicbookguy-1.gif

We thought we would start a thread that kind of makes our heroes look...ummm...less than heroic. Here's one of our personal favorites. Look at Batmans hands. Do you feel threatened??? "Look... I'm a kitty cat! Growwlllll" I feel like giving him a bowl full of warm milk! Not to mention the dudes somewhat questionable pose next to him...

Please post your own favorites!

scan0418.jpg

Batman had a back itch, and Robin wasn't around to get that troubling area. What's the issue? :insane:

It's better than Spider-Man asking a villian to deposit Cortizone-10 into his troubled area.

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

Batman had a back itch, and Robin wasn't around to get that troubling area. What's the issue? :insane:

It's better than Spider-Man asking a villian to deposit Cortizone-10 into his troubled area.

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

:o

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

:o:sick:

I have got to find out what comic that came from just to figure out what the heck they were thinking.

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

I have got to find out what comic that came from just to figure out what the heck they were thinking.

1000ASM214.jpg

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

1000ASM214.jpg

hmmm even with that cast of characters...i am still somewhat confused haha..(do those little teeny wings on Submariners ankles really allow him to fly?)

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

1000ASM214.jpg

hmmm even with that cast of characters...i am still somewhat confused haha..(do those little teeny wings on Submariners ankles really allow him to fly?)

If that's really the correct issue, there's more than a bit of foreshadowing by featuring two hero's backsides on the cover of the issue....