• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP! Need Blank Covers!

26 posts in this topic

The Story of my life.....

I dont have any to spare right now but I will tell you that many of the ones I picked up"recently" were during the first day of a con. I would stay away from the eBay route, many that I have picked up have come in damaged.

I picked up a nice stack of Dark Avengers during set up at MegaCon for $4 each.

Sean I will be at FX in 2 weeks I can try to pick you up some.

I will tell you that Secret Invasion for me has been the easiest to find, the Fallen Son and the newest (and best blank for sketches in my opinion) Dark Avengers seem to be very hard to find at least in my area.

No, Fallen Son #3 Blank only had one printing (I can see where you were confussed in my initial post, it was supposed to read both Fallen son and Dark Avengers.....) , it was Secret Invasion #1 which had a reprinting due to poor stock on the 1st batch, this is why I think they are a little easier to find since they made an equal amount of glossy and unglossy.

If you want an inexhaustible supply of cheap blank covers, buy a stack of Turok #1's and rip off the chromium.

Et voila...

turok1sk.jpg

Who is that artist? :grin:

It's my favourite artist. He can't draw to save his life of course.

damaged but still 9.6 worthy? bceause i might be interested :)

I bought a few of the damaged books off of Danny. I'd say most of the books would garner an 8.5 at best. The drawing area is completely clean, though, perfect for those raw sketches that will never see the an inner well.

Like so:

scan0003-1.jpg

:cloud9: