• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP! Need Blank Covers!

26 posts in this topic

Top left corner is blunted, the bottom left corner is the most damaged. Hard to see in the scan, but that's my point. If you can barely see it in the scan, what difference does it make when you're not going to have the book graded?

Photobucket

http://bluelinepro.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BL&Product_Code=BL1066-2&Category_Code=003cap

Code: BL1066-2

Price: $9.95

Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds

List Price: 9.95

Club Blue Price: $8.46

"COMIC SKETCHBOOKS Traditional Comic Book Sized (10 1/4"" x 6 3/4"") A 32 page booklet printed with Blue Line Arts exclusive traditional comic book borders in non-photo blue. The interior pages are printed on a 60 lb paper with a 90 lb cardstock cover. This is a great way to create a one-of-a-kind comic book, or to do layouts before you draw on your comic book art boards. 2 booklets per pack. 32 pages. Staple bindery. Traditional Comic Book Sized (10 1/4"" x 6 3/4"")"

But you have to ask Paul if there SS CGC worthy

I would like to thank all of my board buddies who hooked me up w/ all the blank cover info!

I will be re-stocked at least for a little bit........You all are fantastic!