• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hulk 181 cgc 9.0 sold thread closed

13 posts in this topic

im gonna knock 20 bucks off because there is a small stress crack on the back of the case.. make it 25.00 so this will be sold for 1125.00 shipped.. cause you will have to resend it in for a new case.... im taking a pic of back of case now!!

im in michigan and local pick up is fine... ive sold to comixrcroz he will vouch for me... i send priority shipping only.. I have also bought from these guys... lookwhoitis, LBJARM,and McMiles I also have a ebay account bcruze22

but yes if you want to meet for local pic up your more then welcome... to meet me..

im in michigan and local pick up is fine... ive sold to comixrcroz he will vouch for me... i send priority shipping only.. I have also bought from these guys... lookwhoitis, LBJARM,and McMiles I also have a ebay account bcruze22

but yes if you want to meet for local pic up your more then welcome... to meet me..

it looks like it already sold - but yes I will vouch for Bobby - great guy and fast shipping on FF slabs I bought.

Since you are new here, may I suggest that you go to your first post in this thread and click "edit". Change the title to "SOLD" (or just add a "Sold" to the existing title). You'll get your typical "congrats to both parties" for a few minutes, then the thread will make it's way down the list.

I'm not sure if you knew this already, but I thought I'd try to help the new guy out!

Congrats on the sale! You've got some nice books!

-Adam