• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm 129 cgc 9.0 cgc 8.5 reduced price all sold thread closed

27 posts in this topic

not sure whats up w/ some of you guys in here man.. I wouldnt screw anybody as I myself wouldnt want to be screwed.. My first day here i spent about 600 bucks .. you peeps can take my money but you wanna bust my balls when i try to sell? I plan on hanging around this site a long time and have made some real nice friends.. I would never bash or savage anybody.. I would at least ask the seller first. I'm glad this was brought to my attention.. But that book sold via pm and the winner said he didnt care if it did have a crease . HOWEVER IT DONT. I also said he could have it for free if it did when he gets it,,,cause thats how I roll. have a nice day guys the 8.5 is still for sale and the 9.0 if you would like back scans of those pm me

It doesn't appear nik's comment was directed at you nor did it appear to be a criticism of your sale/thread but a comment to the buyer who may have been anticipating "improving" the book(if that was his intent)..

Did you catch flak in another manner(via PM)?

Dude, for the last time, fuggin relax.

I never said you were screwing anyone, did I?

If you believe CGC made a mistake and their notes are false, then resub the book for a higher grade and sell it for more.

But don't accuse me of sabotaging your selling thread. I was merely replying to the other poster in this thread.

not sure whats up w/ some of you guys in here man.. I wouldnt screw anybody as I myself wouldnt want to be screwed.. My first day here i spent about 600 bucks .. you peeps can take my money but you wanna bust my balls when i try to sell? I plan on hanging around this site a long time and have made some real nice friends.. I would never bash or savage anybody.. I would at least ask the seller first. I'm glad this was brought to my attention.. But that book sold via pm and the winner said he didnt care if it did have a crease . HOWEVER IT DONT. I also said he could have it for free if it did when he gets it,,,cause thats how I roll. have a nice day guys the 8.5 is still for sale and the 9.0 if you would like back scans of those pm me

bcruze,

Don't get all bent out of shape. you will have your balls busted a lot worse than this, trust me. Don't take it personal. You have some nice books. Keep selling.

yeah but i dont want to go there.. had nothing to do w/ anything said public.. lol i know I have had a lot of good emails about this matter too.. so Its laid to rest.. The buyer will be getting kudo's and thats that..