• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG news about my BONE!

51 posts in this topic

So...I just got off the phone with CGC getting the grades for my first submission ever. I sent in a Bone #1 and Cerebus #1.

The Bone pulled a 9.6 white pages which I am just ecstatic about!

My Cerebus pulled a 7.0 off-white to white which is not too shabby either. Makes all the waiting finally seem worth it! :) :) :)

I will give you guys a picture of my bone as soon as it arrives.

The Bone pulled a 9.6 white pages which I am just ecstatic about!

My Cerebus pulled a 7.0 off-white to white which is not too shabby either. Makes all the waiting finally seem worth it! :) :) :)

:takeit:

It's official. Your Bone is one of the best. :thumbsup: Congrats!

Hey there now! I know we are friends but ever heard the saying "dont kiss and tell'!

Hey if he wants to kiss his Bone, or have someone kiss his Bone who are we to say no.

It's official. Your Bone is one of the best. :thumbsup: Congrats!

Hey there now! I know we are friends but ever heard the saying "dont kiss and tell'!

Hey if he wants to kiss his Bone, or have someone kiss his Bone who are we to say no.

doh! wait.. How did I get wrapped up in this? I just heard a rumor... :gossip:

:headbang: best bone news all year!

btw, i'm totally gonna score this copy! MINE!! :sumo:

how much would a Bone 1 9.6 set ya back?

tough to say...

9.6Q went for $1316 a few months ago....so i'd say around 1.7k :foryou:

although that needn't concern you....this one will be fought out between CDubz and i...everyone else back off!!

sFi_machinegunsdual.gif