• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems Posting Pictures from my CAF gallery ? Why is that ??

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just realized that all of my postings that had a picture posted don't show the picture any longer ?

The original pictures are on the CAF website under my gallery. Untouched and not renamed. Anybody any idea why I can't display them in here any longer ?

Thanks.

Wow. I had no idea. Why is that that you can't link pictures to outside of CAF ?

I imagine the bandwidth limits would be reached in an hour with as many images are on the site and everyone hotlinking all over the web thousands of different pieces

I mean that's how i did it and it worked at the beginning for a couple of weeks, but then they did not display any longer ?

Yeah, that part had me confused. I don't know how you were able to do it to begin with. Unless they allowed it temporarily for some reason and you just happened to link during that time. But I have never been able to hotlink since I have been a member.

I had all my posts as links to the CAF. It worked just fine.

One is even still up (check the Todd Nauck for sale) post.

But bottom line is that it seems to not work this way.

Will repost everything with links to my website.

Thanks.