• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice Vampirella Issues

8 posts in this topic

I recently picked up a bunch of Vampirella issues including some of the higher numbered issues, so I thought of offering them here first before going off to the dreaded eBay. All in nice shape.

Paypal or Money Order would okay. Posting this dude first takes the book :takeit: but you can also PM me if you'd like. I do have some duplicates on a few of the higher numbered issues, so please ask if a book goes before you get a chance at it. I might have another.

Shipping/Insurance is additional, basically at cost. Thanks for taking a look... :grin:

Okay, here we go...

Vampirella #101 (Lower Print Run)

2008 #38 Overstreet (9.2 NM-): $80.00

Grade: Very slight bindery tear at very top of spine, o/w nice sharp corners. No stresses at spine. Very slight touches at top of back cover. Book does not totally sit flat - has a slight bow at the bottom edge from not sitting right in the box (book is not indented or damaged), but is not bad. I am not totally what to call this - "box slouch"? Ideal pressing candidate. Lets call it VF+. Looks much better.

Price: $25.00

Digital Picture:

img0043q.jpg

Next up...

Vampirella #58

2008 #38 Overstreet (9.2 NM-): $42.00

Grade: Slight impact on bottom left corner at spine. No other things to report. Again, another really nice copy.

Price: $18.00

Digital Picture:

img0044w.jpg

Okay, another high number issue...

Vampirella #107 (Low Print Run)

2008 #38 Overstreet (9.2 NM-): $80.00

Grade: Same issue as the #101, was stored in a magazine box on a slant, so the bottom edge does not sit totally flat. Could do with a good press... :grin:, anyway... 3" long scuff at spine at top and on back cover at spine. Call it F+. Looks better.

Price: $14.00

Digital Picture:

img0047.jpg

Last one for now...

Vampirella #71 (Barbara Leigh Photo Cover)

2008 #38 Overstreet (9.2 NM-): $50.00

Grade: Tiny chip bottom edge near spine. Couple small non-colour breaking indentations near spine. Overall very minor wear. Call it F/VF

Price: $12.00

Digital Picture:

img0046o.jpg

That is it for now. I do have some other issues and duplicates...

#100, #102, #103, #106, #109, #62, #98, #77 and #78. If you are interested, just let me know and I will post pics and info on any of these issues.

Thanks!