• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A bunch more various slabs. Never offered before.

174 posts in this topic

Okay,so you found my weak spot - Miller Daredevils. But don't take advantage now.

(tsk)

You better look behind your shoulder and make sure your wife is not watching. lollollol

lol

I'm already doing enough begging and pleading to not cut me off. Don't scare me like that. I was expecting the No. 9 Skillet to come swinging down hard.

:roflmao:

Okay,so you found my weak spot - Miller Daredevils. But don't take advantage now.

(tsk)

You better look behind your shoulder and make sure your wife is not watching. lollollol

lol

I'm already doing enough begging and pleading to not cut me off. Don't scare me like that. I was expecting the No. 9 Skillet to come swinging down hard.

lollol What's going on Nick.

Detective Comics #398...9.2 White!

This one doesn't come up for sale very often.

$110

hm

Come on Blue. Take that temptation away. It's not Batman 232 or Detective 400 (my two dream books), but it is Adams. Fingers itching to click that sign down.

lol

(tsk)

lol

lollol What's going on Nick.

Now I see why you were selling those books. That Avengers 4 is sweet!!

Invaders #18...9.8 oww

Sweet, sweet book and my favorite cover in the run.

$100

Invaders18.jpg

Michael: You have great taste...I was just looking at the O/A to that cover yesterday and was considering pulling the trigger. Gotta love Destroyer.

JJ

Invaders #18...9.8 oww

$100

Invaders18.jpg

Michael: You have great taste...I was just looking at the O/A to that cover yesterday and was considering pulling the trigger. Gotta love Destroyer.

JJ

hm

Detective Comics #398...9.2 White!

This one doesn't come up for sale very often.

$110

hm

Come on Blue. Take that temptation away. It's not Batman 232 or Detective 400 (my two dream books), but it is Adams. Fingers itching to click that sign down.

lol

It has white pages (shrug):baiting:

I'll do an update with what is left tomorrow some time. - hopefully.

I appreciate all of the views and participation. (worship)

That's it for tonight Mike? Can I please be released so I can go to bed?

zzz

Invaders #18...9.8 oww

$100

JJ

hm

Do it Rey - do it! How can you go wrong with a gorgeous 9.8 copy of a super series?