• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB & Upgrade Via Trade.....help a Newbie please.

10 posts in this topic

Before I get a brash reply at for posting this here, I felt this is the best place to get the right answer from a seasoned Vet of the boards. I don't know where or how to post this. Probably a very simple answer and if so...I apologize for wasting air time. My question is as follows:

I have a book that is a 9.2 ow/w and I would like to upgrade it to a 9.4 ow/w. What I would like to do is trade my book to someone who has the same book in a 9.4 and obviously pay them the difference for the upgrade and any punitive damages they may incur due to their downgrade.

Where and how do I do this? In one sense I am WTB, in another I am WTS and yet I am WTT too.  ????

Could someone please steer me in the right direction.

Much Obliged,

Eric

Yes go to the WTBuy section. Your trade "requirement" makes it difficult. You'd be better off finding the 9.4 and then simply selling the 9.2 if the owner of the 9.4 doesn't want a trade or isn't offering what you think is equitable.

Ed

Well it is not an Action #1 I can promise you that! I would post a pic of that daily in th GA forum if it was, and be happy to waste air time!

The book is one that I really do not want to sell and be without a 9.4 in hand. I don't want to try and sell this book here in the C.G. that is not my intention. I just wanted to go about it in the right way. Put it this way the book is a 1964 Spidey and someone I feel might take a 9.2 instead of a 9.4 if the price was right for them.

So that is why I really want to buy, sell and trade all to one person. Did I mention I have OCD? :insane:

Thank-you for the feedback everyone!

Regards,

Eric