• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCFAN KUDOS

12 posts in this topic

Here is a strong vote of confidence for anybody dealing with "cgcfan". We transacted 3 very high grade silver ASM issues in a private transaction. He delivered the books and made it very easy to work with. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks Glenn... thumbsup2.gif.My pleasure.....And Rick...when are we going to do something ?? !! confused-smiley-013.gif

Do you have any MTU's? tongue.gif Seriously though...I was waiting forever to have a deal with you and Andrew. Andrew had a few nice books that I don't collect, but decided to buy since I wanted to do business with him and second the books were pretty neat. What do you have for sale?

Thanks Glenn... thumbsup2.gif.My pleasure.....And Rick...when are we going to do something ?? !! confused-smiley-013.gif

Do you have any MTU's? tongue.gif Seriously though...I was waiting forever to have a deal with you and Andrew. Andrew had a few nice books that I don't collect, but decided to buy since I wanted to do business with him and second the books were pretty neat. What do you have for sale?

no , i don't DO MTUs....like the first one though. I got a list if you want it, but it's mostly DC stuff.....I have a GI JOE 21 9.4 white pages, but it's a keeper. -

btw, Andrew is great to deal with. I would buy from him anytime !