• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK BRISTOL COMIC CONVENTION ~ ACCEPTING SS SUBMISSIONS ~

120 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

It's official!! I am accepting submissions for the UK Bristol Comic Book Convention on May 9-10. This will be the second time I have attended and accepted submissions for CGC Signature Series for this show. This is a great opportunity to get some hard signatures and sketches from writers/artists that have yet to make it over to a convention in North America.

I talked to the promoter of the show and he told me there is a better chance of Steve Ditko appearing at the show than ALAN MOORE. So please no Alan Moore requests (Kris Moore).

I will be offering 5- 10 spots for sketch opportunities ( Fallen Son, Secret Invasion, Dark Avengers blank sketch books or just a sketch ) for artists attending the con. This will be on a first come, first serve basis...so reserve your spots early.

PM ME FOR ALL THE PRICING AND SUBMISSION DETAILS.

FEATURED GUESTS

GARY FRANK

DAVE GIBBONS

ALAN DAVIS

MIKE COLLINS

KEVIN O’NEILL

MARK BUCKINGHAM

SIMON BISLEY

CHARLIE ADLARD

SEAN PHILIPS

JOHN WATSON

LIAM SHARP

MIKE PLOOG

MIKE CAREY

JOHN MCREA

JOCK

LEE GARBETT

DAVID HINE

AND MANY OTHERS….

Here is the link to the website for the convention:

http://www.fantasyevents.org/guestlist.ht

Carlos(GOTHAMCENTRAL)

PM Not Sent

Thanks for setting this up. I just don't have anything worthy of sending for a sig/sketch from these guys. It's a great opportunity though. Nice work!

-Adam

Gotham Central is right. He is an extremely nice man. He will sit and sketch all day. He will sign stacks of books. He is very humble. It is a shame he never got paid.

I don't doubt for a moment that he is a very nice man. He is also a very cool artist, and if I were having something signed by him I'd much rather hand him some D.R. & Quinch anyway (thumbs u

I just said that refusing to sign Miracleman made him a big sulky pants, which is also true.

:jokealert: