• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Casualties of war.... on the economy. Mostly DC War & Misc.

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I've not been buying much lately, mostly because we moved to a much smaller place and I"m trying make sure I can still make my way to the couch without climbing over comic boxes just in case she makes me sleep there. lol

Plus, I have a fairly large purchase I'd like to make, and could use some funds to help with it. ;)

I've got a couple slabs, and some raw. Mostly it's me trimming down my war collection because it was getting a little out of hand. I'll be putting up one book that I think is fairly nice now, and then more will follow tonight and through the weekend.

Keep an eye out, I may put in the occasional oddball item.

(No cracks about DC War making me an oddball already. :baiting:;) )

Shipping will be included when stated only in the US. I will gladly ship to Canada, and it will generally be an additional cost unless there are multiple purchases. But, I'll be listing in those items how much additional it will be to Canada. Anywhere else please PM me for a quote. :) Without a note on the item, single books are $5, and additional books are 50 cents with a max on raw singles of $10. Slabs will be $9, and additional slabs will be $2 each.

I'm hoping to have about a dozen or so graded, and the number of raw will just be as many as I can pull out of the boxes and scan by the end of the weekend. ;)

And now......

First book out of the gate. I was hopefull of a 9.6, but after looking more closely at it in the case, it's a fair 9.4. Shipping is included, and I've put a price on it that was hard to come up with. There is no solid GPA on this one. It's a rough book to find in high grade. I've found a half dozen or so in 8.0-9.0, but not another one this nice. But, I've decided not to keep up my OFF collection. I'll probably just pick up the stray Kubert cover.

I've got another nice OFF slab coming tonight.

File0014.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 181 - CGC 9.4 - $70 $60 $55 shipped

(Canada is an additional $3)

Having a bit of an issue with the camera, so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to post more.

But, I lowered the first item, and I'll be putting up the other OFF slab if I can find the pic I took when it first came to me. :thumbsup:

Here's the second slab. It's an OFF #175. Another tough book to find in high grade. There's one SS in 9.8, and then this beautiy. I'll get a sharper scan up tomorrow sometime if it doesn't sell by then.

OFF175022.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 175 - CGC 9.6 - $60 $55 Shipped

(Canada is an additional $30)