• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help with date stamp research

11 posts in this topic

I'm trying to get a better handle on how silver age books were really distributed. To do so,I'm trying to select three books and asking everyone if they would check and see if they have date stamps on those issues and when they are.Also,if you are the original owner could you please say what city the book was from. Please don't guess about the city if you are not sure.

Todays books are

Avengers 16

FF 57

Spidey 61

These books were selected as they are popular but not real expensive so hopefully people have them.It may prove interesting how much time is between stamps from different places.

If anyone is aware of data on this subject,please let me know. thumbsup2.gif

I forget the name of the site, but the homepage has the "Collector's Assemble!" drawing. They used to (may still have) the Bethlehem FF#57. You could call them and ask what the date stamp on that one is, if you are looking fo rmore info....

Chris