• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet/Doug Sulipa

61 posts in this topic

Selling $1500.00 worth of Roms just means you skrewed people out of $1500.00 on worthless junk. :sumo:

Believe it or not, some people actually buy comics to read them, not caring whether they are worth anything. I thought Rom was a great series and actually bought a full run for less than $100 last year. Great nostalgic read.

Selling $1500.00 worth of Roms just means you skrewed people out of $1500.00 on worthless junk. :sumo:

Believe it or not, some people actually buy comics to read them, not caring whether they are worth anything. I thought Rom was a great series and actually bought a full run for less than $100 last year. Great nostalgic read.

Hear! Hear! :applause: :applause:

Dont worry, there are more where that came from :wink:

Awesome, some of my favorite comics ever. Check out the Adams gallery in the new Overstreet too. They describe him as the single more influential artist in comics history.

It may be time to get somes Detectives slabbed....

What's not to like about Dire Wraiths sucking out peoples brains? :thumbsup:

Still have all 75 issues and all the annuals. :headbang:

Me too - haven't read them all though! What did happen to the Dire Wraiths?

Me too - haven't read them all though! What did happen to the Dire Wraiths?

Banished to Limbo.