• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze-age publishers and titles

4 posts in this topic

I have a cousin who is trying to collect at least 1 issue from all bronze-age titles specifically those in the 1970-1979 era. Does anybody know of a site with this information or have a list of all these publishers and titles... does not have to include the undergrounds, giveaways or premiums btw. Thanks. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks Dr B. I can probably figure out the DCs from Mike's Amazing Index. I also have lists for the Atlas-Seaboard titles. However, that is a about all I have. insane.gif

I know that Harvey, Gold Key-Whitman, Archie, Charlton, and others published comics during this era but I have not found any comprehensive lists. I also know that a few short run publishers were around then that I am missing. Anybody have any more publishers they know about from 1970-1979. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif I suppose if I knew the publishers I could look up the titles on Comicspriceguide.com or GCD.