• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Bunch Of Funny Books

431 posts in this topic

Long day so I will combine tonights offerings with Tuesday nights and close the thread out at that time. Hope to have another 30 or so books ready to go tomorrow night.

I decided to also to trim my keepers and add a bunch of my nicer slabs right after I finish up with the raw books. :o

You boardies will get first shot. I'm not looking for GPA highs but won't take GPA lows either :shy:

I decided to also to trim my keepers and add a bunch of my nicer slabs right after I finish up with the raw books. :o

You boardies will get first shot. I'm not looking for GPA highs but won't take GPA lows either :shy:

:whatthe::popcorn:

trim your keepers? i'm not sure you want to advertise you're going down that path. that's 3 things i'm going to miss while i'm on vacation: the final four, the masters and nik's nicer slabs.

Marvel Muli-Pac : Scans of the outside books. Middle books are Captain Marvel and Captain Savage : BIN: $400.00

multia214.jpg

multib215.jpg