• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Bunch Of Funny Books

431 posts in this topic

Oh great. And I will have to go out soon. PM me and let me know the price/grade.

(tsk)

Maybe he's still wrenching and meant coming up tonight.

(thumbs u

Yes I have a 153 and 158 but not dupes. I believe its 145? thats coming up tonight. I'm at work so I can't confirm.

(thumbs u

Yes I have a 153 and 158 but not dupes. I believe its 145? thats coming up tonight. I'm at work so I can't confirm.

Well tell your boss you have food poisoning and have to go home... then you can post stuff

(thumbs u

Well tell your boss you have food poisoning and have to go home... then you can post stuff

I have no boss :gossip:

(thumbs u

I have no boss :gossip:

What about that snake handling pedagogue?

nik sells crummy junk

:acclaim:

but greggy sells the crummiest junk of them all !!!