• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is eBay seller "comicmylars" a member here?

24 posts in this topic

You mean this chumpalicious person has your phone number and I can't even get the digits?! Bosco!! :o

lol

Hey, wasn't it good enough I got Congress to put your picture on the new $3 bill?

lebowski_3dollar.jpg

No, seriously, he knows how to use eBay very effectively. You just send in a request for contact info about a transaction and you get someone's phone number and email. Problem is, we never had a transaction and he was able to do that.

Ebay is an open forum, I am not sure if it still is this day, but you can request any info on a member that ebay has, addresses, and phone numbers, which you agreed to when you created an ebay account. However a person cannot abuse that privilege. I do know when someone requests your info, you are notified by email and in that same email is there contact info.

I sent him a question regarding one of his books yesterday afternoon. About an hour later, his phone number was in my inbox and he asked me to call him. Funny that I read these threads not 24 hours after I talk to him!

This guy sounds exactly like Vikescomics....who goes around buying up tough moderns in open auctions...not because he wants to collect them, nooooo....because he wants to then list them for 5 times what he paid.

Market manipulation at its finest.

Oh, and a lot of his junk is overgraded.