• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

64 posts in this topic

Thank you for up my sale thread yet again. Maybe some day I'll aspire to the level of "Mschmidt the Great, Master of the CGC forum rules". Until then all I can do is dream.

Oh, yes, because you did absolutely nothing wrong here, and I'm just "derailing" your threads because I'm such an evil man lol

You seriously don't get it, do you? There's a set of "for sale" guidelines stickied at the top of this forum that we all adhere to - you've been on this board for a couple of months, made it onto the probation list in record time, and have now had two threads where you showed a complete disregard for these rules (even after they were pointed out to you).

So, please ... don't pretend like you're a victim here.

I dont think bumping it 7 hours after the last bump is a problem. This is the second time in three days that you've derailed my thread and I'm getting sick of it.

Just so you know. He's not making it up...and he's not picking on you.

In the "Forum Posting Guidelines" The final guideline is as follows:

Threads may be bumped three times total AND only ONE FULL DAY AFTER falling off of the front page. This does not include "sold" notices, or truly useful informational updates. Note: we CAN tell the difference between a real update and a fake bump-update. Tread that line at your own risk. If you're spam bumping, "lawyering" the rules will not save you.

The rest of us who sell and post here read and heed the rules. That's why you might be getting some heated responses being that this is the 2nd time in two sales threads that you have done the spam bumping thing (even though it was brought to your attention the first time it happened).

You might not think there is anything wrong with it, but bumping your thread 2 and a half hours after your last post and them bumping it again 7 hours later, but those aren't the forum guidelines and we all have to follow the same set of rules here.

Normally people try to inform new sellers of this by PM so as to not derail the sales thread, but as was mentioned, this is not your first time at the rodeo. To some folks it might seem like you aren't interested in making rule conforming posts.

Just an FYI,

Chris

I dont think bumping it 7 hours after the last bump is a problem. This is the second time in three days that you've derailed my thread and I'm getting sick of it.

Just so you know. He's not making it up...and he's not picking on you.

In the "Forum Posting Guidelines" The final guideline is as follows:

Threads may be bumped three times total AND only ONE FULL DAY AFTER falling off of the front page. This does not include "sold" notices, or truly useful informational updates. Note: we CAN tell the difference between a real update and a fake bump-update. Tread that line at your own risk. If you're spam bumping, "lawyering" the rules will not save you.

The rest of us who sell and post here read and heed the rules. That's why you might be getting some heated responses being that this is the 2nd time in two sales threads that you have done the spam bumping thing (even though it was brought to your attention the first time it happened).

You might not think there is anything wrong with it, but bumping your thread 2 and a half hours after your last post and them bumping it again 7 hours later, but those aren't the forum guidelines and we all have to follow the same set of rules here.

Normally people try to inform new sellers of this by PM so as to not derail the sales thread, but as was mentioned, this is not your first time at the rodeo. To some folks it might seem like you aren't interested in making rule conforming posts.

Just an FYI,

Chris

:golfclap: