• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulks 180/182 Signatures Series CGC 9.4 Little sketch from Trimpe! Take a look!

18 posts in this topic

[font:Georgia]

Incredible Hulk #180[/font]
CGC 9.4[font:Georgia]
Highest signature series grade in existence

[/font]

Hulk180signed.jpg

Hulk180signedbAckcover.jpg

[font:Georgia]

Incredible Hulk #182[/font]
CGC 9.4
Highest & Only signature series grade in existence

Hulk182k.jpg

scan0001.jpg[font:Fixedsys]

Thanks for looking....[/font]I thought You will like to see what Trimpe did here!
CDurvesandcomics-1-2.jpg

Excellent stuff curves- I had him sign a few at that show, but didn't have him remark any - ! I did get a fallen son sketch from him while I was there, but didn't submit anything to CGC - nice stuff

Thank You Count!!!

I am glad you liked them....

I am still kind of lost about the best price to ask for them since they haven't been sold in this condition ever...

Any advice my dear friend?

:foryou:

I wish I could help but I'm not into Signature Series :sorry:

Grinder did sell a SS spidey for 2x GPA not too long ago on ebay :)

Excellent stuff curves- I had him sign a few at that show, but didn't have him remark any - ! I did get a fallen son sketch from him while I was there, but didn't submit anything to CGC - nice stuff

Thank You!! Well I actually ask him if he can do a sketch for me...and he said!! Sure!!!

Were do you want it..hahaha!! You should have ask the same... Next time lest go and ask him together.... I am sure he will remember me...we laugh for a while..haha...

lol

Thank You Count!!!

I am glad you liked them....

I am still kind of lost about the best price to ask for them since they haven't been sold in this condition ever...

Any advice my dear friend?

:foryou:

I wish I could help but I'm not into Signature Series :sorry:

Grinder did sell a SS spidey for 2x GPA not too long ago on ebay :)

After I put them on Ebay I think I have had some sort of sense what they should go for..

But you are the best!

Anyhow, I will contact Grinder and tell them you gave me his name....Just If you let me...

;)

Hope you are having a fantastic day!!

MJ