• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Underground March Madness-See Pg.15 for what's left from pgs.1-15

159 posts in this topic

Thanks again again.

Big A@@ #1, 6th print, NM at least (I bought 4 copies of this book several years ago. I graded one and it came back 9.8). Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $5 in NM, kind of ridiculous for a 35 year old Crumb book, my price $15.

:takeit:

PRICE REDUCED

Zap #3, First Print, extremely tough book to find in any grade, when was the last time you saw one for sale, years? Well I got 2 of them available, a fineish copy and a VF/NM (that has a printing defect).

Fine, "shelfwear" on front cover & wear along the top of the back cover bring the grade down, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $180 in F, $300 in NM (I think a NM would fetch a lot more than that-the highest graded copy is a 9.2 after all of the years that CGC has been open).

My price, $150, reduced to $135.

Zap3FirstCopyA001.jpg

Bicentennial Gross-Outs #1, 1976, William Stout, NM, tick away from NM+, He told me that he will have a table at San Diego this year, this would make a nice SS CGC book, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in NM, my price $18.

Picture599.jpg

Zap #2, 2nd Print, Robert Crumb, F/VF, except there are 2 tiny holes, barely noticiable on the cover on the Z at Zap, have to really look hard to see them, presents well, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $30 in 2.0, $90 in F, bargain priced at $15.

SOLD to PhiGam

Picture632.jpg

Zap #3, 2nd Print, Robert Crumb, fabulous Rick Griffin cover, Moscoso, Shelton, Wilson, from my Headshop find, vibrant fresh colors, would be F/VF but has a cover crease on the bottom right hand corner, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in 2.0, $60 in F, $100 in NM, bargain priced at $15.

SOLD to PhiGam

Picture518.jpg

Zap #3, 2nd Print, Robert Crumb, fabulous Rick Griffin cover, Moscoso, Shelton, Wilson, from my Headshop find, vibrant fresh colors, would be F/VF but has a cover crease on the bottom right hand corner, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in 2.0, $60 in F, $100 in NM, bargain priced at $15.

Picture518.jpg

Zap #2, 2nd Print, Robert Crumb, F/VF, except there are 2 tiny holes, barely noticiable on the cover on the Z at Zap, have to really look hard to see them, presents well, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $30 in 2.0, $90 in F, bargain priced at $15.

Picture632.jpg

Thank you sir.

SOLD to PhiGam!

PRICE REDUCED

Zap #5, 2nd Print, Crumb, Robert Williams cover, Gilbert Shelton, Victor Moscoso, Spain, Wilson, VF/NM, close to NM-, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $14, reduced to $10.

Picture633-1.jpg

Thanks Colin, I guessed you needed it but it had to be cheaper.

PRICE REDUCED

Zap #5, 2nd Print, Crumb, Robert Williams cover, Gilbert Shelton, Victor Moscoso, Spain, Wilson, VF/NM, close to NM-, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $14, reduced to $10.

alright :takeit: