• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Underground March Madness-See Pg.15 for what's left from pgs.1-15

159 posts in this topic

Snarf #2..............$15

Snarf #7..............$5

Snarf #6....................$12

Snarf #4....................$10

Snoid...........................$8

Snatch #1.....................$12

Cherry's Jubilee #3......$10

:takeit: per PM (:

To the pile, thank you.

Colin, you are already into flat rate boxed priority terriority, so there is no extra postage from now on!

Rip Off #3, First Print, Freak Brothers, Fineish, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $9 in F, my price $6.

:takeit:

seriously...quit posting books i have to have! (:

Snarf #6, First Print, great Crumb cover, VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $18 in NM, my price $14.

Snarf6VF001.jpg

pile that one up!

That was such a cool cover, it inspired me to animate it! (thumbs u

Snarfmobile.gif

Since the Jayman is here, I feel inspired to list some Corben books.

Anomaly #4, awesome Corben cover, first and only printing, Fineish, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $21 in F, bargain priced at $15.

SOLD to Blind Owl

Anomaly4Fine001.jpg

Fantagor #1, 2nd Print, first comic printing, true first print was a fanzine, amazing Richard Corben cover, this copy is NM with factory price sticker, absolutely as nice a copy as I have ever seen for this issue, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $40 in NM, my price $25.

SOLD to Cimm

Picture627.jpg

This book is rarely seen in high grade. The CGC census currently has 1 copy graded at 7.5. The purple cover makes it very tough in grade.

Fantagor #3, NMish, 9.2/9.4, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in NM, my price $30.

Fantagor3001.jpg

Snarf #6, First Print, great Crumb cover, VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $18 in NM, my price $14.

Snarf6VF001.jpg

pile that one up!

That was such a cool cover, it inspired me to animate it! (thumbs u

Snarfmobile.gif

that is WAYYYYYYY cool!

if it was smaller i would put it in my sig :)

Fantagor #1, 2nd Print, first comic printing, true first print was a fanzine, amazing Richard Corben cover, this copy is NM with factory price sticker, absolutely as nice a copy as I have ever seen for this issue, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $40 in NM, my price $25.

Picture627.jpg

Thanks Cimm

I will put this with your other books.

Since the Jayman is here, I feel inspired to list some Corben books.

Anomaly #4, awesome Corben cover, first and only printing, Fineish, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $21 in F, bargain priced at $15.

SOLD to Blind Owl