• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Underground March Madness-See Pg.15 for what's left from pgs.1-15

159 posts in this topic

Tales From The Plague #1, 1971, Richard Corben, Fineish except for damage to the bottom right hand corner of the cover, tough book to find in any grade, basically a reader copy, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $5 in 2.0, $15 in F, my price $7.

Picture575.jpg

Conspiracy Capers, 1969, put together to raise money for the defense of the "Chicago 8" who were arrested during their political protests. Skip Williamson, Jay Lynch, Jay Kinney, Art Spiegelman. This book listed for $45 in the 1982 Kennedy guide. It is in VG/Fish condition(4.5 to 5.0 IMO), Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in 2.0, $60 in F in the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, my price $35.

ConspiracyCapers001.jpg

Bizarre S@x #4, First Print, 1975, VF/NM (because of rust on staples o/w NM), Harvey Pekar & Trina Robbins in this one, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $9 in F, $15 in NM, my price $7.

SOLD to Whiplash

Picture565.jpg

SPECIAL DEAL, buy the book & the signed & numbered print for $60 total.

Tales From The Plague, 1986 edition with fabulous Richard Corben cover, NM/NM+, very high grade, not in Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, my price reduced to $20.

Picture588.jpg

Here is the S & N print.

Here is a copy of the signed & numbered print from the new Tales From The Plaque cover Corben did for the 1986 reprint which I just offered for sale in the previous post.

Shipped rolled in a tube, my price $50.

DSCF3493.jpg

Here is the S & N print.

Here is a copy of the signed & numbered print from the new Tales From The Plaque cover Corben did for the 1986 reprint which I just offered for sale in the previous post.

Shipped rolled in a tube, my price $50.

DSCF3493.jpg

Outstanding (worship)

Thanks Joe. I will add it to your pile.

American Flyer Funnies #1, 1971, Larry Welz (of Cherry fame), Todd, VF/NM, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12, in F, $20 in NM, my price $14.

I'll take this one too......Thanks!!! (thumbs u