• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gem City Con in Dayton Ohio who`s going ....

4 posts in this topic

Just curious who all is going to the Gem City Con in Dayton next weekend on the 5`th ? I`ll be there on the right side wall of the dealers room ( camo-banner ) and I know Pirate , Seanfingh , buckbigguns and probably warlord will be there -- anybody else ? --Mike

I'm not a dealer, but should be there as a collector. Next weekend is a busy one for me. I plan to make it early afternoon on Sunday. I know the screen names from reading the boards. But, can you give me the banner names your booths will be under. Just to know who which boardies to shop first.

I'm not a dealer, but should be there as a collector. Next weekend is a busy one for me. I plan to make it early afternoon on Sunday. I know the screen names from reading the boards. But, can you give me the banner names your booths will be under. Just to know who which boardies to shop first.

I`ll have a camo banner with MikeBrayComics on it on the right side of the room -- see you in a few days --Mike (thumbs u