• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

89 posts in this topic

Damn, caught out by the board grammar police. My life will never be the same...

Nothing wrong with your grammar. You were pulled over by the Flying Donut Punctuation Patrol.

Had spent the previous nine hours editing terrible proposal writing. You have no idea how bad it is.

Workin', on some RFP's were ya? Hmmm? :insane:

lol

Thats code for "hey Doughnut, wanna role play in my basement" :baiting:

Can I bring my Man-Things? (I have more than one. :o )

I hear you have some 9.2's, some 9.4's., 9.6's, even a 9.8. Its amazing what a difference that .2 can make :eek:

Nothing wrong with your grammar. You were pulled over by the Flying Donut Punctuation Patrol.

Had spent the previous nine hours editing terrible proposal writing. You have no idea how bad it is.

lol

I hear you have some 9.2's, some 9.4's., 9.6's, even a 9.8. Its amazing what a difference that .2 can make :eek:

Wait a sec. I've cracked this nut.

Whenever anyone buys a Man-Thing around here, you get on their case, hoping they'll be so embarrassed (or annoyed) they wouldn't touch another Man-Thing with a ten-foot pole.

Why? Because you want to hog all the Man-Things for yourself. :sick:

lol

You know, overall, the level of grammar, punctuation and spelling in general here is actually quite a bit better than on many other forums out there. This is where I count my blessings. My eyes don't start to really bleed until someone like Greg Eides shows up.