• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apology

89 posts in this topic

Nicely done.

The work around on the 3 bump rule is, when listing 20 books, only list the first 15. Then you can add the last 5, one at a time as needed to bump your thread. Of coarse, after only adding one book, you then have to come back & explain why you only added one book as your intention was to add many more. Usual excuse is the wife was calling, I passed out, off to make dinner, change the baby, etc. If done correctly, the strategic apology of only listing one book also works as an additional bump.

Board vets use various strategies, but if you hang around long enough, it will become obvious.

hm

DC's???

Now I am asking you to BUY one of my "pets"...

I will sell you an IMSM 4.0 for $35 shipped.

Then the Marvel bug will get you!!!

CAL schemin'.... :devil:

CAL, you are funny!

Now I'll have to go to the basement and pull out my two copies of IMSM and read them at the same time to be indoctrinated again.

:roflmao:

Did you pass out from boredom yet?

I miss the soap opera that is the CGC boards :cloud9:

I did nothing. I am obviously being attacked. I am calling this a hate crime. Since I am obviously being singled out for collectng DC's.

No, just for the incorrect use of an apostrophe.

[font:Impact]BEST POST EVER[/font]

Damn, caught out by the board grammar police. My life will never be the same...

Nothing wrong with your grammar. You were pulled over by the Flying Donut Punctuation Patrol.

Had spent the previous nine hours editing terrible proposal writing. You have no idea how bad it is.

Theotetically if we had been talking about books belonging to DC the punctuation would have been correct.

If we were talking about the plural of comic books published by DC then it would have been a schoolboy error :grin:

Theotetically if we had been talking about books belonging to DC the punctuation would have been correct.

A. Who cares

If we were talking about the plural of comic books published by DC then it would have been a schoolboy error :grin:

A. Dont care

I always stunk with punctuation. But gee whiz I guess that is why I build homes.

Nothing wrong with your grammar. You were pulled over by the Flying Donut Punctuation Patrol.

Had spent the previous nine hours editing terrible proposal writing. You have no idea how bad it is.

Workin', on some RFP's were ya? Hmmm? :insane:

lol

lol

Thats code for "hey Doughnut, wanna role play in my basement" :baiting:

lol

Thats code for "hey Doughnut, wanna role play in my basement" :baiting:

Can I bring my Man-Things? (I have more than one. :o )