• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Hulk 180 & 182 cgc 9.6

13 posts in this topic

I am entertaining the thought of selling some Keys and runs I have put together.

starting with:

Hulk 180 CGC 9.6 White pages - $2500

Hulk 182 CGC 9.6 OW-W- $1700

I can send scans, if you are truly interested drop me a line.

Why are you guys sabotaging his thread? I don't see anything wrong with this thread. The market will determine if his prices are too low or too high.

They're joking around with him. The ASM/AMM thread was an honest mistake, but this thread is fine.

So whats an honest asking price for these two books that would reflect the current market?? anyone?
i will pm you the gpa info

So whats an honest asking price for these two books that would reflect the current market?? anyone?

Current Market for 180 and 182 in 9.6 would be around $1800 and $800 respectively.

On the 180 prices seem a swing a bit. In the last month one went over $2100 and one went for $1500.

On the 182 of the last 8 recorded GPA sales only 1 has crossed $625.

I guess a lot will depend on PQ and QP for how much higher or lower than averages you are looking at.

Best,

C