• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS : Jonah Hex BA DC

40 posts in this topic

In some cases, it doesn't bother me. If someone is selling GA/SA/BA, I'd rather not have to wade through the SA and BA to get to the only books I'm interested in.

Pat makes a valid point, but nearmint hit the nail square on the head. What a better place this would be if everyone took that approach. :cloud9:

Life is too precious to go through a 10-page thread and find 2 books in your collecting range. If the Mods don't like it, make the pages longer to hold more topics. :whistle:

Yes sir.

No Hex for you ?

Ok I gotta get back to scanning.

My oldest daughter was in high school when Jonah Hex came on the scene. Did Ditko or Kirby pencil him? Then I wouldn't be interested.

:jokealert:

In some cases, it doesn't bother me. If someone is selling GA/SA/BA, I'd rather not have to wade through the SA and BA to get to the only books I'm interested in.

Pat makes a valid point, but nearmint hit the nail square on the head. What a better place this would be if everyone took that approach. :cloud9:

Life is too precious to go through a 10-page thread and find 2 books in your collecting range. If the Mods don't like it, make the pages longer to hold more topics. :whistle:

Or ... click "My Preferences" under "My Stuff" in the menu above, and set the number of total posts pr. page to whatever you want it to be (thumbs u