• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I went to an auction yesterday GOLDEN AGE WONDER WOMAN #16, 29 Moved to Ebay

15 posts in this topic

I slightly upgraded a few of my books, and I was going to just toss the doubles on Ebay tonight, but I figured, that perhaps someone here could use them, since I got them at a decent price.

So, I'm sorry to make this so short, but the sale is only good till tonight at 8pm.

Shipping in the US, media mail (boxed) is included. Priority mail add $2.50, Insurance and tracking is included.

I accept Checks, Money Orders or Paypal.

Time payments are available, with 25% down, non refundable downpayment and the rest must be paid in scheduled payments by May 31 (unless you pm me with some other idea) ...I'm pretty flexible.

:takeit: rules

Returns if you contact me within 3 days of receipt and return the item within 10 days.

First Up ..Wonder Woman #16, it's a solid book, would be VG/F (5.0) , except for the missing corner, there is a finger print or something on the left under the #16, the pages are light colored, maybe W/OW. I'm going to call this Gd/VG (3.0 ) #.0 guide (2008) is $171, bin is $140.00

ww160001.jpg

ww16b0001.jpg

Wonder Woman #29, this one is very hard to grade, The cover is beautiful, it's just miswrapped, the pages are nice, very light, also probably W/OW, there is a popped staple in the back. I'm also going to call this one 3.0 Gd/VG. 2008 guide is $136.50, Bin is $100.ww290003.jpg

ww29b0001.jpg

..and last but not least is #31, there is a samall chew or something (I don't really want to know) at the bottom) pages are very light, some kind of white to slightly off-white. a few spots on the pages. VG- (3.5). Guide is $115.50, bin is $75.00 ww310001.jpg

ww31b0001.jpg