• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Alex Maleev, Wolfe, Petersen, Nicola Scott, Manapul Art (CLOSED)!

7 posts in this topic

Raising up some funds, so I hoping to part with these items:

Shipping will be $16US to anywhere in Canada or the US (includes tracking and insurance up to $100... won't ship any other way) for any of the commissions or OA pages. Shipping will be $7US for the Fallen Son books (each, or a little more if multiple are purchased). Willing do local pick-up, for all you Torontonians.

If you can't see the pictures (they are on Photobucket), click the link of the item, and it'll go to my CAF page. Just keep in mind, the artwork will not contain the watermarks that is shown on the CAF images.

:takeit: Ultimately wins, but I am willing to listen to offers made through PM.

First up:

Alex Maleev Batgirl commission - $200USD. $180USD. $160USD

*Note* This measures at 12 1/4" x 16 1/8" and has a small corner ding on the bottom left of the image (which doesn't affect the drawing itself). It's how I received the commission from Alex Maleev.

2008AlexMaleev-Batgirl.jpg

Marc Wolfe Batgirl commission - $60USD. $50USD

*Note* This measures at 11"x14"

2008MarcWolfe-Batgirl.jpg

David Petersen Lieam (Mouse Guard) commission - $100USD. $80USD. $60USD SOLD!

*Note* The art is on a 9"x12" Strathmore Bristol board, but the image is 7"x7", slightly above the middle of the page.

2007DavidPetersen-Lieam.jpg

Nicola Scott - Birds of Prey #101 Page 14 - $80USD. $75USD. $70USD

*Note* This page measures at 11.5"x17", and comes signed by Nicola Scott and Gail Simone (writer of the issue).

NicolaScott-BirdsofPrey101Pg14.jpg

Francis Manapul - Necromancer #5 Page 1 - $50USD. $45USD. $40USD

*Note* This page measures at 11"x17" and comes signed by Francis Manapul.

FrancisManapul-Necromancer05Page01.jpg

Adrian Alphona (Runaways) - Fallen Son Captain America sketch - $40USD. $30USD. $25USD

2007FallenSon-AdrianAlphona-Captain.jpg

Christine Norrie (Hopeless Savage) - Fallen Son Captain America sketch - $30USD. $25USD. $20USD

2007FallenSon-ChristineNorrie-Capta.jpg

Richard Zajac (G.I. Joe) - Fallen Son Captain America sketch - $10USD. $8USD. $5USD

2007FallenSon-RichardZajac-CaptainA.jpg

Gail Simone (Wonder Woman writer) - Fallen Son Captain America sketch(?) - $5USD. $4USD (or free with the first Fallen Son sketch purchased).

2007FallenSon-GailSimone-CaptainAme.jpg