• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Knight #35 (1983) help needed

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a copy of the original series Moon Knight issue #35?

The back cover should be an ad for Conan the King #20 ("The Prince Is Dead.") drawn by Michael Kaluta. (This ad also ran on the back cover of Marvel Age #8, but I know the answer to my question for that.)

I just need to know if the ad is in full color or only black/white/red. I know that the ad on the Marvel Age is full color. It is driving me nuts as I can picture this ad in black/white/red, but cannot find my copy of Moon Knight #35 to check it.

Thanks for any help.

Does anyone have a copy of the original series Moon Knight issue #35?

The back cover should be an ad for Conan the King #20 ("The Prince Is Dead.") drawn by Michael Kaluta. (This ad also ran on the back cover of Marvel Age #8, but I know the answer to my question for that.)

I just need to know if the ad is in full color or only black/white/red. I know that the ad on the Marvel Age is full color. It is driving me nuts as I can picture this ad in black/white/red, but cannot find my copy of Moon Knight #35 to check it.

Thanks for any help.

If it wasn't on the back cover of Moon Knight #35, does anyone know if it appeared on the back of any other Marvel (outside of Marvel Age #8)?

I know it appeared in some fanzines, such as The Comics Journal.

GJ

Yep its inside.

Not near mint anymore. I can't believe you opened it!!! doh!

It was never NM in the first place and even opening it didn't do any damage. I was thinking of trying wonderbread on this book actually for the back cover.